Welcome to the Manassas Regional Airport Driver Training Program. All individuals requiring unescorted access to the airport must obtain a gate card. You must successfully complete all the required courses based on the required level of access. Completing either or both courses does not automatically grant access to operate in the Movement or Non-Movement Areas. Gate Cards are valid for two (2) years from the date you complete the course. Non-Movement Training is valid for two (2) years. Movement Training is valid for one (1) year.
APPLICATION PROCESS (New AND Renewal)
1. Complete the required training course(s). Non-Movement Training is required for ALL gate card holders. Movement is required for those authorized to operate on the movement areas.
2. Upon successfully completing the course(s), you will be provided a link to the Gate Card Application. The name on the application MUST match the information provided in the training course.
3. Complete application including the REQUIRED DOCUMENTS. Applications are automatically sent to Airport Operations.
REQUIRED DOCUMENTS (New AND Renewal)
A completed application includes the following:
1. Signed Application
2. Valid Drivers License or any form of Government Identification.
3. Letter of Authorization from employer, franchise, or aircraft partner.**
3. Copy of current lease or partnership agreement.
4. Headshot (from shoulders up).
**You must provide a new letter of authorization with every gate card renewal.CARD PICKUP
You will be notified by email when your card is ready. Gate Cards will be available for pick up inside the front doors of the terminal building (10600 Harry J Parrish Blvd). They can be picked up at anytime (7 days a week).