View the presentation from the Bike & Pedestrian improvements meeting on May 19, 2022
View video from the 2022 bike/ped meeting
View questions and answers from the 2022 bike/ped meeting
View the Presentation from the 2021 Bike & Pedestrian meeting
View video from the 2021 bike/ped meeting
How do these trails fit in with the Comprehensive Plan? View the Long Range Bike Plan
These projects are funded in the FY21 CIP
Godwin Drive Bike Trail (T-59)
Constructing a shared-use path on the east side of Godwin Drive from Wellington Road to Route 28, and on the south side of Godwin Drive from Route 28 to Winters Branch Trail.
View the Plans
- Construction in progress
- Construction beginning in Fall 2022
Contact: Sung Jin Chung, Senior Engineer
Gateway Trail (T-83)
Constructing a 10-foot wide shared-use trail on the north side, and a 5-foot wide sidewalk on the south side of Gateway Boulevard from Wakeman Court to the Manassas Gateway Project (just past the Prince William Parkway overpass).
View the Plans
- Construction is in progress
- No work will occur from Dec. 1st through July 31st during the eagle nesting season. Note: Gateway Project construction will be in operation on both Election Day, 11/8/22, and Veterans Day 11/11/22
Wellington Road Shared Use Path Gap (T-88)
Constructing a shared-use path along Wellington Road from Nokesville Road to Prince William Street.
View the current design plan
- 90% Design Stage
- NEPA Programmatic Categorical Exclusion Issued by VDOT
- Coordination with Norfolk Southern Railroad is ongoing