The Communications Manager for the City of Manassas is hired by the City Manager to enhance the City’s communications goals with residents, businesses, media and City employees.
Communications Manager Patty Prince
Patty Prince was hired in August 2012 and has more than 30 years experience in communications and marketing. Prior to her arrival at the City, Prince worked as public information specialist with Prince William County. She has a Bachelor of Arts Degree in Communications from Virginia Tech.
- Prince William County, Virginia - Public Information Specialist
- PP Productions - Owner / CEO
Full-service agency providing writing, editing, graphic design, event planning, and organizational management to non-profit clients in the Washington, D.C. area.
- Guest Services, Inc. - Marketing Coordinator
Professional Organizations & Memberships
- 3CMA (City-County Communications and Marketing Association) President 2019 - 2021
- 3CMA Board of Directors 2014 to present
Significant Accomplishments Awards & Recognitions
- Graduate Phi Theta Kappa International Public Safety Leadership and Education Institute
- 3CMA Silver Circle Award Winner - Most Creative Event on the Smallest Budget
- 3CMA Savvy Award Winner - Branding/New Logo
- 3CMA Silver Circle Award Winner - Best Use of Facebook
- Bachelor of Arts in Communications / Public Relations with an emphasis in Creative Writing and Marketing from Virginia Tech