Visit the [ Utilities Department home page ]
The Utilities Director for the City of Manassas provides administrative and operation over site for water, sewer and electric functions within the City.
Tony has more than 30 years experience in water, wastewater and utility infrastructure. He has worked with the City of Manassas since 2010 and is an experienced Environmental Engineer. Tony has worked to coordinate efforts between local, state and federal regulatory agencies as well as private architecture and consulting firms.
Prior to working for the City of Manassas, Tony was Vice President of Dawood Associates, Inc. in Enola, PA.
- Bachelor of Science in Environmental Engineering - 1982
- Registered Professional Engineer, Virginia - 1987
- Registered Professional Engineer, Pennsylvania - 2006
- American Water Works Association
- Water Environment Federation
- American Public Works Association
- Association of State Dam Safety Officials