Information for City of Manassas Candidates
Thank you for choosing to run for elected office. To help you learn more about the City of Manassas and stay informed about happenings in and around the City, we have compiled a growing list of information you may find helpful.
- Council Meetings
Regular meetings are held on the second and fourth Monday at 5:30 p.m. in City Hall Council Chambers. [City Council Calendar]
- Media Center
View videos from previous meetings, or review the upcoming agendas and agenda packets published on the City website.
[City Council Media Center]
- A copy of the 2020 Citizen Satisfaction Survey
- Voter Information can be found at www.manassascity.org/vote
- To find a printable map of voting districts, visit www.manassascity.org/votemap
- Campaign Sign information
- Campaign Sign for private property
- Monthly Community Newsletter
The City Connection Newsletter is distributed to our citizens monthly with their utility bills.
- City Press Releases
After press releases are sent out to the news media, they are published on our City website.
[City Press Releases]. Citizens may choose to receive a notification when press releases are sent out by signing up through our Notify Me feature.
- Informational and Legal Documents
Freedom of Information Act (FOIA)
City Charter and Municipal Code
- Citizen Satisfaction Surveys
- 2022 Legislative Priorities
General Terms & Definitions
Code of Conduct
- Budget and CIP
Look over the City's Budget Document & CIP and Major Capital Projects.
- Over-Occupancy Fact Sheet