Report a Problem

You can report a Stormwater issue here. 
Do NOT use this form to report emergency flooding situations. For emergencies, please call 9-1-1.
For non-emergency situations after normal business hours (8:30-4:30 Monday-Friday), call 703-257-8353.

There are many issues that can arise in regards to stormwater. For example, maybe you’ve seen a clogged inlet that needs to be cleared to prevent flooding. Depending on the situation, our Stormwater team works with the City’s Public Works, Water & Sewer, and Engineering departments to resolve issues.

The Stormwater Division responds to requests located within the City of Manassas’ corporate limits and that are on publicly (City) maintained and owned land. We cannot perform repairs or other work on privately-maintained land. If we do determine that the issue submitted is the City's responsibility, we will resolve the issue based on its severity, costs and budget, and the equipment needed. To find out how you can help prevent some of these stormwater issues, please visit our On My Property page. 

Illicit / Non-Illicit Discharges (Only Rain Down the Drain!)







Water Quality

get notified Stay up-to-date on what happening by subscribing below