Whether you are looking for a playground for your family, want to explore a historic site, go for a walk on a shady trail, find a spot for your family picnic, go for a swim, or find the perfect venue for your event, discover our parks. Please note: stay safe by using marked nature trails and not unmaintained woodlands.
Find out more about park cleanups and adopting parks and Sponsorships
Search for amenities like picnic tables or tennis courts in parks.
Search for a Park:
Annaburg Manor & Grounds
The shaded area surrounding the historic 1892 Annaburg Manor house is open for:
This park is nestled among the tall trees behind the Manassas Museum. This is a great place for:
- Birthday parties, quiet gatherings and picnics.
- Enjoy a playground, small garden path, and picnic tables.
- Basketball and Roller Hockey courts
- Playgrounds and Fitness Equipment
- Diamond Fields and Batting Cage
- Bankshot Basketball
- Covered Picnic Area for rent and seasonal rest rooms.
Cannon Branch Park & Earthwork Fort
One of two surviving Civil War forts in Manassas, Cannon Branch Fort was built by Union troops in 1864 to help defend rail lines from Confederate raids. Enjoy:
- Shaded Walking Trails and Benches.
Cavalry Run Park
A neighborhood park with:
- Basketball court
- Picnic Area
- Tennis/Pickleball courts
Dean Skate Park
Located behind the Boys & Girls Club in Dean Park, this park is reserved solely for skateboarders and roller blade enthusiasts.
Join us at the skate park to share your ideas to help improve the skate park on September 30 from 5-7 PM.
Enjoy happenings at the Loy E. Harris Pavilion year-round.
- Thursdays in summer visit the Farmer's Market.
- Free summer concerts, festivals, events, and dances.
- Enjoy ice skating in winter. The Pavilion is also available for event rental.
Kinsley Mill Park
Enjoy this shade-filled neighborhood park with:
- Picnic tables and grills.
- Playground and climbing wall.
- Roller Hockey and Basketball Court.
Lee Manor Park
Located adjacent to Round Elementary School, this park includes:
- Lighted tennis courts and parking.
Liberia House & Grounds
President Lincoln visited, and troops occupied the 1825 Liberia house during the Civil War.
- The house is open for special events and tours.
- Shade-filled grounds and Walking Trails for walking and picnics.
- Grounds available for event rentals.
Lucky's Dog Park
Bring your furry friend to play in the fenced dog park near the Boys & Girls Club featuring:.
- Areas for large dogs and small dogs.
- Water fountains for humans and canines.
- Exercise features, and benches for humans.
Mayfield Earthwork Fort
Confederate troops occupied the fort from 1861-1862, and Union troops occupied the fort from 1862 to-1864. Visit:
- Paved path to top of fort.
- Interpretive Markers and Benches.
- Remains of the Hooe family farm Mayfield.
- A picturesque gazebo and fountain (in spring and summer), perfect for Wedding Rentals.
- Paved walking paths.
This neighborhood park includes:
- Diamond Field
- Rent a covered picnic pavilion and grills.
- Basketball Court
- Lighted Tennis/Pickleball Courts
- A 0.9 mile recreation trail
- Rectangular Fields
- Stonewall Park Pool
- Seasonal Restrooms.
Walter Delisle Park
This small neighborhood park is a great place to pause under the shady trees. It includes:
- A playground
- A Picnic Table.
Amenities at this neighborhood park include:
- A Basketball Court
- Picnic Area and Grill.