Salary and Benefits
Starting Salary: $50,003.20Manassas City Police Officers enjoy Health, dental, vision, and life insurance packages, Annual and sick leave accrued at a bi-weekly basis and Permanent, non-rotating shifts that follow:
- Day Shift: 06:30AM – 5:00PM (You work a 2-2-3 On-Off Schedule)
- Evening Shift: 4:00PM – 2:30AM (You work a 5-4-5-4-5-5 On-Off Schedule)
- Night Shift: 8:00PM – 6:30AM (You work a 5-4-5-4-5-5 On-Off Schedule)
- $1,000 Spanish language stipend
- Paid Retirement under Virginia Retirement System (VRS) Hybrid Model
- Take-home vehicle program
- Career Development Program (Promotional Opportunity through Patrol Ranks)
- Tuition Reimbursement to continue education
- Workers Compensation
- On-Duty LAWFIT capability (The ability to work out while on shift)
- To view the City of Manassas benefits for full time and part time positions, view our Human Resources website.
The City of Manassas, Virginia, is an Equal Opportunity Employer. In compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act, the City will provide reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities and encourages both prospective and current employees to discuss potential accommodations with the employer.