Public Safety Communications Salary & Benefits
Starting Salary: $43,846.40
Manassas City Public Safety Communication specialists enjoy Health, dental, vision, and life insurance packages, Annual and sick leave accrued at a bi-weekly basis, and Permanent, non-rotating shifts that follow:
- Day Shift: 6:00 AM – 6:00 PM (You work a 2-2-3 On-Off Schedule)
- Night Shift: 6:00 PM – 6:00 AM (You work a 2-2-3 On-Off Schedule)
- All uniforms and equipment provided by the department
- $1,000 Spanish language stipend
- Paid retirement under Virginia Retirement System (VRS)
- Career Development Program (Promotional Opportunity through Patrol Ranks)
- Tuition Reimbursement to continue education
- Workers Compensation
- On-Duty LAWFIT capability (The ability to work out while on shift)
- To view the City of Manassas benefits for full-time and part-time positions, view our Human Resources (same link) website.
The City of Manassas, Virginia, is an Equal Opportunity Employer. In compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act, the City will provide reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities and encourages both prospective and current employees to discuss potential accommodations with the employer.