Traffic Controls Division
What we do:
The Traffic Controls department consists of four full-time employees responsible for:
- Maintaining 62 traffic signals in the city
- Creating and maintaining all city's traffic signs
- Maintaining all lane markings on city roadways
Capital Improvement Projects:
- Grant Ave. & Center St. traffic signal and pedestrian crossings to be upgraded with the Grant Avenue Capital Project.
- Traffic signal span wires will be converted to mast arms at Godwin Dr. and Lockheed Martin.
- Traffic Signals Coordination- Signal timings will be evaluated and optimized on all city major roads to reduce congestion and improve Regional Air Quality.