- The Museum will close for renovations on December 19 and the new improved building will reopen in time for the city's 150th birthday celebration in April, 2023. While the Museum is closed, we'll still offer programs and tours and keep you updated on the renovation.
- Echoes the Manassas Museum Store is open in temporary space at the Railway Depot across the street from the Museum and also at the Museum. Echoes is always open online.
- Our hours are: Tuesday—Saturday: 10:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
Sunday: 12:00 Noon - 5:00 p.m.
- Stay in Touch! Want to receive updates about Manassas Museum? Sign up here!
- Address: 9101 Prince William St. , Manassas, VA 20110
- Phone: 703-368-1873
- Echoes Store Phone: 703-257-8453
- The Manassas Museum has Free Admission, however, Donations are gratefully accepted
- The Historic Site grounds are open from dawn to dusk
- September - May: The Museum is open Tuesdays to Sundays from 10 a.m. to 5 p.m.
The Manassas Museum is open daily from Memorial Day to Labor Day
- The Manassas Museum is open on the following Federal holidays: Martin Luther King, Jr. Day, Presidents' Day, Memorial Day, Independence Day, Labor Day, Indigenous Peoples Day, and Veteran's Day
- The Manassas Museum is closed on the following holidays: New Year's Day, Easter Sunday, Thanksgiving Day, Christmas Eve, and Christmas Day
- Inclement Weather Policy: During times of inclement weather, the Manassas Museum is closed when Manassas City Schools are closed.
- Address: 8601 Portner Avenue, Manassas, VA 20110
- Liberia House is open only for special tours and events
- Liberia's historic grounds are open daily from dawn to dusk