Early Voting Information
Effective July 1, 2020, all registered voters in Virginia are eligible to vote early in-person in the county in which they are registered to vote, no excuse required.
Please note that if you have requested that a ballot be mailed to you, you must have that ballot with you and turn it in if you change your mind and decide to vote early. The initial mailing of ballots will take place on April 23, so please allow until at least April 30 for it to arrive before you decide to come to an early voting site.
Know Before You Go
- Check your registration and make sure everything is correct on the Virginia Department of Elections Citizen Portal.
- Have your acceptable ID with you. This includes voter card, driver’s license, state ID card, and more.
- Check out the sample ballot so you can get in, vote, and get moving safely.
- Be prepared for social distancing measures in place at all locations.
- Bring your mask! Face coverings are required when entering city facilities.
In-person early voting starts at the Office of Elections - Friday, April 23, 2021
Deadline to register or update your information - Monday, May 17, 2021
Additional early voting sites open - Saturday, May 29, 2021
Last day to vote early in-person - Saturday, June 5, 2021
Early Voting Locations, Dates, and Hours
City of Manassas Office of Elections - 9025 Center Street, Manassas, VA 20110
Early voting starts - Friday, April 23, 2021
Early voting hours - Monday to Friday 8:30 am - 5:00 p.m. (closed Monday, May 30 in observance of Memorial Day)
Extended hours start - Saturday, May 29, 2021
Saturdays May 29, and June 5 - 9:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
Weekday extended hours to be determined (this page will be updated once finalized)