Vote on Election Day Information
- Check your registration and make sure everything is correct on the Virginia Department of Elections Citizen Portal.
- Have your acceptable ID with you. This includes voter card, driver’s license, state ID card, and more.
- Check out the sample ballot so you can get in, vote, and get moving safely.
- Be prepared for social distancing measures in place at all locations.
- Bring your mask! Face coverings are required when entering county facilities.
- Avoid ’peak’ times, typically early morning and the last few hours.
- Polls are open from 6:00 a.m. to 7:00 p.m.
- Know where you vote. Check your polling place at the Virginia Department of Elections Citizen Portal.
- List of City of Manassas polling places.
- Paper Voter Registration Application (PDF) (print and mail).
- Information on Early Voting.
- Information on Voting by Mail.