Godwin Trail (North)
- New 10-foot wide, 0.9 mile shared-use path on the east-side of Godwin Drive between Wellington Road and Sudley Road
- Pedestrian improvements at Ashton Ave. and Godwin Drive
- Project Cost: $8.3M
- This project is identified in the Bike Network Plan of the Comprehensive Plan
- Project is currently unfunded. State/Federal funds are being sought to fund this project.
- The concept was developed in March 2022
Godwin Drive North Conceptual Plan
Share your comments
Public input is being sought and is critical to receive before a project is recommended to be added to the Capital Improvement Program.
Contact: Chloe Delhomme, Senior Planner