Parks, Culture and Recreation
Parks, Culture & Recreation Updates:
- Wondering if fields are open for practice or games? Call for field conditions: 703-368-1873.
- Echoes the Manassas Museum store is open at the Manassas Railway Depot at 9431 West St. and staff can help you with reservations and tickets.
Tuesday—Saturday 10:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
Sunday—12:00 Noon - 5:00 p.m.
- The Parks, Culture & Recreation offices have moved to the Old Town Hall (next to City Hall) while the Manassas Museum is closed for renovations. We'll still be available to answer your questions, assist with park and site rentals, and offer Museum programs. Call 703-368-1873 to speak to a Parks, Culture & Recreation staff member. Online reservations are always open.
- The new improved Museum building will reopen in time for the city's 150th birthday celebration in 2023.
- Follow the new African American History Trail
Parks & TrailsThe City of Manassas has beautiful outdoor spaces for picnics, playgrounds, sports, walking and riding trails, and a whole range of outdoor activities to enjoy. View a parks map Find out more about trails.
Harris PavilionThe Harris Pavilion is the events venue in the center of Historic Downtown Manassas. From April - October concerts, Farmer's Markets and outdoor events are held under the Pavilion. From November - March the Pavilion is transformed into an Ice Rink.
PoolsEnjoy Stonewall Park Pool during the summer season or the Freedom Center all year long.
Rent a ParkEnjoy beautiful parks and outdoor spaces in the City of Manassas for your special event. Choose from a variety of outdoor facilities for picnics, weddings, reunions, graduation parties or other occasions.
Athletic FieldsThe City of Manassas has athletic fields to accommodate softball, baseball, soccer, and football. Call for field conditions: 703-257-8237
Manassas MuseumThe Manassas Museum is currently closed for renovation. You can still explore the city's historic sites, attend a program or tour, or reserve a custom educational experience for your class. Echoes, the museum store is open at the Railway Depot.
VolunteerFind opportunities to volunteer or support our parks and museum.
The ArtsThe ARTFactory (formerly the Center for the Arts at the Candy Factory)
The Hylton Performing Arts Center
Discover Art around the City