Parks, Culture and Recreation
Parks, Culture & Recreation Updates:
- Some areas of Dean Park will have temporary and extended closures as we work to improve the park.
- Museum hours are Tuesday-Saturday 10 AM-5 PM, Sunday 12 PM-5 PM. After Labor Day we are closed on Mondays. Explore new spaces, shop at Echoes, the Manassas Museum store, and see the new Manassas Timeline exhibition. Other exhibit galleries will reopen on November 3.
- Wondering if fields are open for practice or games? Call for field conditions: 703-257-8237.
- The Parks, Culture & Recreation offices are open in the Manassas Museum.
- Follow the new African American History Trail
Volantes del Dpto. de Parques, Cultura y Recreación en español (Flyers in Spanish):
- El Día del Sendero: Día de Parques, el 15 de julio (segunda página)
- ¡Un horario lleno de eventos, campamentos y conciertos de primavera y verano!
Parks & TrailsThe City of Manassas has beautiful outdoor spaces for picnics, playgrounds, sports, walking and riding trails, and a whole range of outdoor activities to enjoy. View a parks map Find out more about trails.
Consulte el mapa de parques en español aquí.
Harris PavilionThe Harris Pavilion is the events venue in the center of Historic Downtown Manassas. From April - October concerts, Farmer's Markets and outdoor events are held under the Pavilion. From November - February the Pavilion is transformed into an Ice Rink.
- The Freedom Center indoor pool is open all year long.
Rent a ParkEnjoy beautiful parks and outdoor spaces in the City of Manassas for your special event. Choose from a variety of outdoor facilities for picnics, weddings, reunions, graduation parties or other occasions.
Athletic FieldsThe City of Manassas has athletic fields to accommodate softball, baseball, soccer, and football. Call for field conditions: 703-257-8237
VolunteerFind opportunities to volunteer or support our parks and museum.
The ArtsThe ARTFactory (formerly the Center for the Arts at the Candy Factory)
The Hylton Performing Arts Center
Discover Art around the City