Operation Turkey is a program sponsored by the SERVE Campus of NVFS which is designed to provide food assistance for the Thanksgiving holiday. If you receive Food Stamps, TANF, and/or Housing Assistance from the City of Manassas Dept. of Social Services, you may be eligible for this program. In order to obtain assistance from SERVE a program of NVFS, you MUST register at Operation Turkey.
REGISTRATION BEGINS October 9, 2020. LAST DATE to register is October 31, 2020.
**IMPORTANT note: In order to register for the program, you will need the registration number printed on the address label on the front of this postcard.
COVID-19 Emergency Assistance Program
- Apply for the COVID-19 COVID-19 Emergency Assistance Program here.
- Solicite el Programa de Asistencia de Emergencia COVID-19 COVID-19 aquí.
The City of Manassas Department of Social Services strives to provide opportunities which promote the stability, self-sufficiency and well being of its residents by:
- Assisting with basic needs
- Protecting children
- Providing information and referrals to community resources
seeks Parent Representative
Public Assistance Programs
- You may apply on-line from any location that has internet access. Most programs will require an interview.
- Screening is done daily for emergency food stamp cases
Social Services Disclaimer
In accordance with the Federal law and U.S. Department of Agriculture policy, this institution is prohibited from discriminating on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex, age, religion, political beliefs, or disability. To file a complaint of discrimination, call 1.800.795.3272 (voice) or 202.720.6382 (TTY), or write to:
USDA, Director Office of Civil Rights
1400 Independence Ave. SW
Washington, D.C. 20250-9410
USDA is an equal opportunity provider and employer.