The City of Manasssas is a great place to work!Our Mission
- Recruit a qualified and diverse workforce
- Meet the varied needs of the organization
- Retain this workforce through a responsive and interactive employee relations program
- Provide skills training, benefits administration and risk management
The following esteemed core values guide our organization’s actions and decisions:
- Customer Service – We are accessible and responsible to the communitywe serve.
- Stewardship – We ensure responsible use of resources to best serve our City.
- Honesty – We demonstrate the highest standards of being true to what we say and do.
- Integrity – We do the right thing with the courage to be true to ourselves and our positions.
- Respect – We value people, honoring diversity and individual rights in each interaction we have with others.
- Teamwork – We support each other and work together for the common good of the community we serve.
Apply for City Government Jobs
- City Employment Opportunities (Open to All)
- Promotional Opportunities (Internal Candidates ONLY)
- You can also sign up for Job Interest Cards so you get notified when positions open.
The City of Manassas is a proud Virginia Values Veterans (V3) certified organization.
E-Verify Notice: After accepting employment new hires are required to complete an I-9 form, presenting documents that establish identity and eligibility to work in the United States. Human Resources will use E-Verify to confirm identity and work authorization. E-Verify® is a registered trademark of the U.S. Department of Homeland Security.
Equal Opportunity Employer: The City of Manassas prohibits discrimination against any person in any practice or procedure relating to hiring, promotion, discharge, pay, training, fringe benefits, and other aspects of employment on the basis of race, color, sex, national origin, marital status, age, religion, political affiliation, disability which is unrelated to a persons occupational qualifications, or any other non merit factor which is not a bona fide occupational qualification. Reasonable accommodations which do not impose an undue hardship are available to qualified applicants and employees with disabilities, as defined in the Americans with Disabilities Act, during the recruitment process and during employment.
Note: To make sure you have the best experience possible, we recommend using the most up-to-date version of one of the following browsers: Internet Explorer, Firefox, Chrome.