Harry J. Parrish II
Mayor Parrish has a Bachelor of Science degree in Aerospace Engineering and Physics from the University of Virginia and a Masters degree in Business Management from Central Michigan University. He served in the United States Air Force from 1973 to 1978.
Mayor Parrish is the President of Manassas Ice & Fuel Co., Inc. in the City of Manassas.
- Northern Virginia Regional Commission
- Northern Virginia Transportation Authority (NVTA)
- NVTA Chairman of the Finance Committee
- Prince William Chamber of Commerce
- American Red Cross
- Manassas Volunteer Fire Company
- Kiwanis Club of Bull Run
- Prince William Hospital Foundation
- Manassas Airport Board
- February 8, 1993 - Appointed as interim Council Member to fill Council Member Lou Maroon's seat
- July 1, 1996 - Elected to Council and served as Council member through 2008
- July 1, 2008 - Elected Mayor to present