Pamela J. Sebesky
Vice Mayor Pamela J. Sebesky has lived in the greater Manassas area most of her life. She graduated from Stonewall Jackson High School in 1983. She earned her Licensed Practical Nursing (LPN) from Prince William County School of Practical Nursing and her Bachelor of Science degree in Nursing from Virginia Commonwealth University/MCV in 1988. She and her husband have raised two children through the Manassas City Public School system.
Mrs. Sebesky began public service as PTA president for Baldwin Elementary when her children were young. In 2010 she was elected to the Manassas City School board, where she served until being elected to City Council in November, 2016.
- Licensed Registered Nurse
- Kaiser Permanente Cardiology Nurse
- Manassas City School Board
- City of Manassas City Council
- Land Use Committee
- Economic Development Authority
- Appointments Committee Alternate
- OmniRide Liaison
- NVTA - Planning Coordination and Advisory Committee
- Virginia Railway Express Alternate
- COG Transportation Planning Board
- January 1, 2017 - Elected to Council