Guided & Self-Guided Visits
Guided Visits at the Manassas Museum and the City's historic sites
K–12 school groups can arrange for visits that are filled with hands-on activities and are customized to support your class’s objectives.
- Visits are led by museum professionals trained in object-based, multi - disciplinary learning.
- Museum Educators develop tours based on the needs to the class and integrate objects from the museum's collection.
- Tours are developed to support skills, themes, and standards of learning.
- Visits are 1 hour in duration and are customized for each group.
- Visits must be scheduled at least one month in advance.
- Please note that school groups cannot be greater than 30.
- Visits are free of charge for Manassas City Public Schools. All other jurisdictions, please contact us for pricing.
Explore at your own pace!
- Self-guided visits are not led by a museum educator, but we’d be happy to work with you to develop a visit that maximizes your time.
- We recommend that you visit the site ahead of time to explore and plan your tour.