FY 2022 Non-Profit Grant Applications
The City of Manassas is accepting applications from non-profit organizations for programs or services that support the Mission and Strategic Goals of the City as part of the City’s Fiscal Year (FY) 2022 Budget process. If your organization wishes to request a grant (contribution) from the City for FY 2022, (July 1, 2021 through June 30, 2022), please submit your application to the City Manager’s Office by 5:00 p.m. on February 8, 2021.
The grant application consists of:
- A brief summary (one to two pages) of the program or services your organization will provide to City residents, businesses or visitors with these grant funds and how this program or service supports the Mission and Strategic Goals of the City. Include an estimated number of City residents, businesses or visitors that would be served by your program or service in FY 2022.
- Supporting information about your organization including:
- Name of Organization
- Name of Contact for the proposal
- Funding amount requested
- Current and Proposed Organizational Budget
- Most Recent Organizational Financial Report/Audit
- List of Organization Board of Directors/Trustees and Executive Director
- IRS letter showing tax exempt status of the Organization
Please submit your request by 5:00 p.m. on February 8, 2021. Additional information may be requested at a later date from Non-Profit Organizations advancing in the process for funding.
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact Kristina Wilber or 703-257-8202.