Business Licenses

Business, Professional & Occupational Licenses (BPOL)

  • Individuals engaging in most home occupations and self employment must file
  • Renewal license applications must be filed and the tax paid by March 1 each year
  • New licenses must be obtained prior to the date the business began in Manassas City
  • If a business, which has paid a license tax, ceases to operate a refund may be obtained for the portion of the tax already paid
  • Contractors must submit 61A Worker's Compensation 

Further Information

For more information, call 703-257-8214 to speak to a member of our staff, or email us

get notified Stay up-to-date on what is happening by. . . .