If you ever have any questions about local wild or domestic animals and would like to speak with an Animal Control Officer, Please call our non-emergency line at 703-257-8009. For ACTIVE situations call, 703-257-8000 and EMERGENCIES 911.

Domestic Animal FAQs

Stray and Feral Cat FAQs

Wildlife FAQS

get notified Stay up-to-date on what happening by subscribing below