Doing Business with the City of Manassas
The City of Manassas partnered with Demand Star as a way to register your company to receive proposals, bids, quotes, and other opportunities. If you would like to do business with the City of Manassas, you will need to go to Demand Star to register your company for notifications of ITB and RFP solicitations. Here is a tutorial on how to register with Demand Star. The City looks forward to continuing work with you on our future goods and services requirements. If you have any questions or concerns, do not hesitate to contact the Purchasing Division.
In the City of Manassas the Purchasing and Warehouse Division has a fiduciary and legislative duty to the citizens of Manassas through the delegated authority given by City Council and the City Manager. We exercise professional and technical skills on a daily basis by:
- Complying with the Code of Virginia and City Code
- Purchasing high-quality goods and services
- Promoting competition and strategically sourcing
- Partnering with the vendor community
- Adhering to ethical standards and guidelines
- Negotiating complex contracts
- Leveraging economies of scale
- Leading and training staff and departments
- Warehousing centralized inventory
- Disposing of City surplus, and
- Providing superior customer service
Our team is committed to supporting the City Council's Strategic Plan and the City of Manassas values: Customer Service, Honesty, Respect, Integrity, Stewardship and Teamwork.
Thank you for considering participation in our public procurements and being a City of Manassas business partner!